
Day 4
Comment to someone you haven't ever interacted with before or introduce yourself to someone you've interacted with and friend/follow them. Afterwards, leave a comment in this post with the equivalent of "I did it!"
I'm really bad at this one, but I do reply to everyone who talks to me! Does that count? Anyway, i always welcome new friends, especially if they update LJ and have a desire to interact with me. I get frustrated when i have a ton of people who never comment. No one ever has to say something to everything, but I put out too much personal stuff to have primarily lurkers (unless I've known you forever, then it's okay, I undestand).
Day 5
In your own space, promote three communities, challenges, blogs, pages, Twitters, Tumblrs or platforms and explain why you love them. Leave a comment in this post saying you did it. Include a link to your post if you feel comfortable doing so.
I'm not overly involved anymore, but here's a go.
1)
2) one_bad_man is an excellent recommendation group and I'e read a bunch of stuff that is delightful from them.
3) sshg_giftfest also puts out some of the best writing! even if I do try to convince some of those awesome people to try different htings sometimes ;)
Day 6
In your own space, create a list of at least three fannish things you'd love to receive, something you've wanted but were afraid to ask for - a fannish wish-list of sorts. Leave a comment in this post saying you did it. Include a link to your wish-list if you feel comfortable doing so. Maybe someone will grant a wish. Check out other people's posts. Maybe you will grant a wish. If any wishes are granted, we'd love it if you link them to this post.
I am a greedy person lol
1) I would love some more icons. Right now I'm leaning towards dinosaurs/Jurassic Park/Jurassic World. Honestly mostly of the dinos :P Maybe even a layout, but I'm perfectly content with icons.
2) Art of anything I've written my works on AO3.
3) money for Misticon :P haha yeah right. But maybe I wasn't as greedy as I'd thought I was. First two are my wishes!
icons
Date: 2019-01-07 02:52 am (UTC)Re: icons
Date: 2019-01-07 03:09 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2019-01-08 10:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2019-01-21 11:04 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2019-01-21 11:55 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2019-01-20 07:04 pm (UTC)I made a few dino icons with you in mind. <3
no subject
Date: 2019-01-21 11:04 pm (UTC)